Today, your brand marketing efforts on Twitter might be getting a little more problematic. Why? Because Twitter announced today their rollout of the new "mute" feature. This could be an issue for any brand marketing attempt, since any number of a brand's Twitter followers could be muting them, thus not allowing brand tweets to be reaching [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]