There some out there in the SEO market that feels that "natural link building" is a bit of an oxymoron. Basically, the idea goes that if you have to go out of your way to get a link, how can it be considered a "natural link"? But of course, not all people think this way. [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?