Manual penalties suck. I think we can all agree to that. The only real unfortunate issue is that there are too many site owners whose businesses and sites are suffering because of these penalties. One of the parts that can be real thorn in your side is if one of the “problematic links” that Google [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames