Manual penalties suck. I think we can all agree to that. The only real unfortunate issue is that there are too many site owners whose businesses and sites are suffering because of these penalties. One of the parts that can be real thorn in your side is if one of the “problematic links” that Google [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]