Have you heard the new Twitter buzz lately? In recent weeks, Twitter has launched an experimental Nearby service to their existing 140 character timeline feature. With this feature, anybody using a mobile phone will be able to locate any tweets that have been posted by local users in their vicinity. At this time, only a [...]
- How to Achieve Remote Mindfulness
- What’s The Right Messaging When Customers Are Divided About Reopening?
- What You Need To Know About The Core Web Vitals Report Replacing The Speed Report in Google Search Console
- How to Do a Website Migration: 6 Tips to Do it Like a Pro
- Google Assistant’s ‘Confirm With Voice Match’ Gives New Meaning To ‘Contactless Payments’