In the US, it is said that Google has about 65 to 70 percent market share of searches. But, many publishers Google share of incoming search traffic is much higher. To news sites like Reuters Mashable, Dallas Morning News, The Next Web and others who use Parse.ly's content optimization platform, this is certainly the case. [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report