What online search company wouldn't want a bigger slice of the online shopping market pie? That's right, everybody would want one. It has been reported by Re/code that Google is investing $550 million to expand it Shopping Express initiative, which is their same day delivery service for local products. Here's what the Re/code article had to [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report