Recently, there was a study done of online video viewing habits that was conducted by the IAB, and in association with GFK, a media research provider, that revealed that US adults viewed 15 percent more original digital video when compared to last year. Here is the Original Digital Video Consumer Study report. In the research [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company