Why does Google sometimes ignore your page title tag and write it's own snippit title in the search results? Well, we got ourselves an answer for that. Google's Matt Cutts has posted a video answer from Google Webmasters on YouTube. In the video, Matt explains that all Google wants is for the title of the [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company