Why does Google sometimes ignore your page title tag and write it's own snippit title in the search results? Well, we got ourselves an answer for that. Google's Matt Cutts has posted a video answer from Google Webmasters on YouTube. In the video, Matt explains that all Google wants is for the title of the [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?