The end is nigh for Panoramio, the geolocation photo site that allows users to upload photos to Google Maps and Google Earth. Evan Rapoport, a Googler, made this announcement this week. To replace the need for Panoramio, Google will be migrating photos to their Google Maps Views platform. Rapoport said in a CNET interview that [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report