When you think about how Google counts it’s search results, you may think it’s pretty simply (1, 2, 3….10). But, if you add in seven result SERPS, and mixed local results, simply counting from 1 to 10 isn’t so easy anymore. To help show what we mean, here is an example of a localized, but [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames