It's come to the attention of those in the SEO industry that Patrick Pichette, Google's CFO, has decided to retire, although he hasn't specified a specific date when it will happen. Patrick told Google that he will "assist" in finding a replacement. The SEC filing said: On March 4, 2015, Google Inc.’s Chief Financial Officer [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]