Last week at SMX West, people got to hear from Google's Matt Cutts. In his talk, Matt claimed that he "wouldn't be surprised" to find that mobile search finally exceeded desktop queries this year. It seems that Mister Cutts isn't the only one who feels this way, because a Google speaker said the same thing [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company