Google has confirmed that the local Pigeon update, which originally rolled out in July of this year has now expanded to the UK, Canada and Australia over the last week. After being questioned about rumors of this change, Google responded by saying, "I can confirm that this update has rolled out to the UK, Canada and [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames