Social media is a great thing. It allows us to communicate with each other in a whole new way. After the rise of big name social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and the like came around, more and more websites began including plugins on their websites that would help increase engagement and sharing of [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?