I'm not really sure what's worse, starting a fresh, brand new PPC account from scratch, or having to take an account that's been built out by somebody else and having to fix it up from what was they already did. I think both both sides could have their own sets of pros and cons. But [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping