How far some people have fallen. It seems that Princeton researchers has taken to the idea of applying an infectious disease model to analyze Facebook usage, as well as to predict the future trajectory of the social network. In the study, the researchers came to the conclusion that in the coming years, it will lose [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]