LinkedIn has announced today that a change will be made to user profiles, mainly in the way of larger cover photos, which seems to be very similar to Facebook, Twitter and Google+. As of this time, the feature will only be available to premium users, although LinkedIn has said that it will soon be available [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]