LinkedIn has announced today that a change will be made to user profiles, mainly in the way of larger cover photos, which seems to be very similar to Facebook, Twitter and Google+. As of this time, the feature will only be available to premium users, although LinkedIn has said that it will soon be available [...]
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames
- Getting Vocal about Local – Local SEO City Pages