More and more businesses are trying to get into mobile these days, and it looks like Facebook is no different. According to Facebook's chef product officer, Chris Cox, The social media giant is trying to make a case to publishers that they can do a better job serving their content on mobile phones. Cox spoke [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’