How many of you used or still us QR codes? Is it for pleasure or business? Either way, there are a number of people out there who believe that QR codes are dead, or should be. I do have to admit the idea of QR codes pretty neat as you can get a good amount [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?