Some of you may recall hearing from TechCrunch that a "stealth" startup called Relcy has been seeking to create a "native" search engine for the mobile platforms. So far, the post has mentioned that the company has raised $9 million in funding at this point. That's not really much to laugh for a startup. Rohit Satapathy, [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping