In this video of YouTube Developers Livek, Jeff Posnick walks you through the ways developers can move from version 2 of the YouTube Data API to version 3. Jeff also shows you what you need to know how quota is handled in version 3 as well.
- EU Commissioner: Two Remaining Antitrust Cases Against Google ‘Advancing’
- Voice Agents And Interfaces Will Require Many New Marketing Strategies
- Google Assistant Sometimes Uses AccuWeather When Their Weather Service Fails
- Getting SEO Value from rel=”nofollow” Links
- Pinterest Redesigns Business Profile Pages With Monthly Viewer Counts