In this video of YouTube Developers Livek, Jeff Posnick walks you through the ways developers can move from version 2 of the YouTube Data API to version 3. Jeff also shows you what you need to know how quota is handled in version 3 as well.
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs
- Using the Cross Domain Rel=Canonical to Maximize the SEO Value of Cross-Posted Content – Whiteboard Friday
- Outbrain Launches Sphere, A Platform For Content Recommendations Between Premium Publishers
- Instapage Launches First Landing Page Platform With AMP
- How To Build A Stronger, More Effective PPC Team