Early this morning, Google announced that they have updated their guidelines regarding site redirecting. Two of their guideline documents were updated, and should now more easily clarify what are sneaky redirects that are against their webmaster guidelines. Expanding upon their guidelines, Google wanted to make sure that webmasters were clear about using sneaky redirects through [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames