Early this morning, Google announced that they have updated their guidelines regarding site redirecting. Two of their guideline documents were updated, and should now more easily clarify what are sneaky redirects that are against their webmaster guidelines. Expanding upon their guidelines, Google wanted to make sure that webmasters were clear about using sneaky redirects through [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]