Although remarketing already has been around for awhile now on the display side of marketing, it seems that it has been picking up not only steam, but more people are adopting it on the paid search side. Regardless of remarketing’s recent popularity, as with everything else, there are those who know how to take advantage [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company