It looks like there is something large brewing underneath the surface of Google (when isn't there?) and it's pretty ambitious. Google seems to be working on their own retail strategy. Even though Google has done "pop-up stores" during the holidays, as well as branded areas within stores such as Best Buy, Google is considering opening [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames