It looks like there is something large brewing underneath the surface of Google (when isn't there?) and it's pretty ambitious. Google seems to be working on their own retail strategy. Even though Google has done "pop-up stores" during the holidays, as well as branded areas within stores such as Best Buy, Google is considering opening [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]