It's come to the attention of those in the SEO industry that Patrick Pichette, Google's CFO, has decided to retire, although he hasn't specified a specific date when it will happen. Patrick told Google that he will "assist" in finding a replacement. The SEC filing said: On March 4, 2015, Google Inc.’s Chief Financial Officer [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames