This week is a big week for Bing. Big bad Bing, Microsoft's little search engine that could has turned five. In those five years, when it comes to market share, Bing has become quite a competitor for Google. The downside is that it lacks mindshare. Google has Bing beaten by a long shot. Either way, [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?