It looks like Google can never rest. Google's original antitrust settlement proposal, which was negotiated with the European Commission, as attacked by competitors and critics. This was due to the idea of concession to competition. FairSearch.org, an anti-Google lobbying group, did a sponsored study that claimed that Google's “rival links", links that are supposed to send [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report
- Redesigned iOS Cortana App Looks Better Although Adoption Challenges Remain
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today