Who doesn't know what RLSA stands for? For anybody who hasn't always been in the SEO loop, it stands for Remarketing Lists for Search Ads. Google launched RLSAs earlier this year at the end of June. When they first came out, people tired figuring out the best ways to use these lists to the best [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?