Today, a new feature was introduced to Buffer, the social media scheduling and analytics tool...the ability to pull RSS feeds into its dashboard. This new feature gives Buffer users the ability to automatically populate queue of content that they will be able to share with other connected social media accounts. This can be an incredibly useful [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]