On Tuesday, the European Court ruled in favor for establishing a Europe-wide "right to be forgotten" (RTF) act across all 28 countries. In the ruling, it gives the right to all individuals who request the removal of any and all information about themselves from search results. The information can even include that which is legal [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report
- Redesigned iOS Cortana App Looks Better Although Adoption Challenges Remain
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today