According to a report this morning, Google may be close to buying SkyBox, which is a satellite imaging company. The price is valued at about $1 billion for purchase, although the deal itself hasn't been confirmed yet. If this report is true, why would Google want SkyBox? In the article, it's believed that there are [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]