According to a report this morning, Google may be close to buying SkyBox, which is a satellite imaging company. The price is valued at about $1 billion for purchase, although the deal itself hasn't been confirmed yet. If this report is true, why would Google want SkyBox? In the article, it's believed that there are [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames