Google is now testing a scrollable version of their answers box within their mobile search results. This was spotted by Mitchell Haw from Ignite Visibility, who then took a screen shot of it and posted it to their blog. With this new answer box, you can potentially find various pages of answers for your query. [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames