Google is now testing a scrollable version of their answers box within their mobile search results. This was spotted by Mitchell Haw from Ignite Visibility, who then took a screen shot of it and posted it to their blog. With this new answer box, you can potentially find various pages of answers for your query. [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]