In a time long ago, (perhaps several years ago) the issue of using search ads by small or local businesses were a bit up in the air. They would wonder if it's even worth trying to buy them, as they were already facing the hassle of setting up an ad campaign on a platform that [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company