Google likes to constantly keep on top of things by release updates to their search engine. It seems that they've done it again. This time, the update in question is a new search algorithm called Hummingbird. The purpose behind this new Hummingbird algorithm update is to help return better results to the user. Hummingbird came [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]