Matt Cutts, head of Google Search, answers the question, "I got a "Googlebot can't access your site" message in Webmaster Tools from my host being down for a day. Does it affect my rankings when this happens?"
- How to Build High-Quality Links at Scale via Guest Blogging
- Google Admits To Using Very Limited Personalization In Search Results
- How E-Commerce Can Compete For Informational Queries By Optimizing For Intent
- Bing Shuts Down Public URL Submission Tool
- Studies and Tests Are Tricky to Do Right: Here’s Why