This week on the Google Research blog, you'll be able to read an announcement from Google that they are going to be introducing a new addition to search listings. With this new feature key pieces of information is pulled out from a page and inserted into the search results snippet for that page. This richer [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames