This week on the Google Research blog, you'll be able to read an announcement from Google that they are going to be introducing a new addition to search listings. With this new feature key pieces of information is pulled out from a page and inserted into the search results snippet for that page. This richer [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]