If Google was a movie, I can imagine a poster up in a movie theater for upcoming attractions that proclaims, "Attack of 'Not Provided' II: Attack On The Ads!" In reality, it looks like Google has finally decided to secure search for clicks on paid search ads. According to an announcement that was posted by [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report