This last Sunday, the Seattle Seahawks game was bombarded by an unlikely group that you wouldn't normally expect to see at a football game. Uniformed Bing reps were found at a booth before the game at CenturyLink Field in Seattle. Actually, that shouldn't be all that out of the ordinary, as Bing sponsors the Seahawks, [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?