This last Sunday, the Seattle Seahawks game was bombarded by an unlikely group that you wouldn't normally expect to see at a football game. Uniformed Bing reps were found at a booth before the game at CenturyLink Field in Seattle. Actually, that shouldn't be all that out of the ordinary, as Bing sponsors the Seahawks, [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company