According to a Wall Street Journal blog post, Matt Cutts, the head of search spam over at Google, has been partaking in "private conversations" about reward sites with higher rankings in the search results that have better security. Originally, the news came out of SMX West, but ever since the OpenSSL exploit, Heartbleed, was officially [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’