Not long ago, we found out through an announcement from Google that they would reward sites who use HTTPS encryption with a slight boost in search results. Besides the promise of a ranking boost, the idea behind having an HTTPS encryption would help improve security, and allow for better referral data. In a poll given out [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report