It seems that, in some people's opinion, there are a number of marketing professionals that might be confused about SEO. To be more specific, the confusion is geared specifically to advising clients on search initiatives. There are many other things that help add to the confusion, such as search algorithm updates, jargon, and conflicting "expert" [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?