It seems that, in some people's opinion, there are a number of marketing professionals that might be confused about SEO. To be more specific, the confusion is geared specifically to advising clients on search initiatives. There are many other things that help add to the confusion, such as search algorithm updates, jargon, and conflicting "expert" [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?