I'm not sure how many of you have heard of service design, so before I go any further, let's define the term. In short, service design is when you take two exact services, websites, or physical stores that offer the exact same thing at the exact same price, and then choose one over the other. [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?