It seems that people just can't let sleeping dogs lie, can they? Just when we thought we'd thought we'd heard the last of the Google EU antitrust settlement situation, it has decided to rear it's ugly head once again. It looks like there has been quite the dissatisfaction among public and political figures with the [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’