When you create guides and checklists for something that is always changing and evolving, it doesn't matter how thorough you're being, it'll always age and become irrelevant unless you update it for the times. An example would be technical site audit checklists for SEOs. Back in 2011, Geoff Kenyon wrote a checklist for a site audit, but [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]