We all know the feeling you get when you're running a site, and you realize that you've just gotten somebody to not only visit it, but that person actually made a conversion. It's quite exciting. But, this does that make them a customer? Not necessarily. A single conversion doesn't always make the customer. What is [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’