When it comes to Google and search results, all some people want is their snippets back. Axel Springer, Germany's largest publisher and owner of Europe's largest newspaper, wants his snippets back. According to Reuters, the German publisher has come out saying that ever sense they opted out of snippets in Google, their four largest onlinen properties [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report