It was reported last week by security firm, Sucuri, that Google has blacklisted over 11,000 malware-infected WordPress domains, and over 100,000 sites in total have been affected by a new malware campaign from SoakSoak.ru. There is a WordPress plugin called RevSlider that has a vulnerability that allows SoakSoak to modify a file in a site's WordPress [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]