Despite a limited wariness about privacy and a strong preference for convenience, a large number of folks in the U.S. to use social logins to connect with digital sites and apps. According to a Gigya survey that was released today, 77% of consumers will use social logins to enter sites and apps, simply because it's [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]