Despite a limited wariness about privacy and a strong preference for convenience, a large number of folks in the U.S. to use social logins to connect with digital sites and apps. According to a Gigya survey that was released today, 77% of consumers will use social logins to enter sites and apps, simply because it's [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames