Matt Cutts, the head of Google’s search spam, mad an announcement via a video that Google fights search spam at not only the national level, but an international one. Although this is the case, Google’s spam fighting is stronger in the Google.com, with English search results. Matt Cutts explained that with a majority of Google’s [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames