Matt Cutts answers the question: "How does Google treat hidden content which becomes visible when clicking a button? Does it look spammy if most of the text is in such a section? (e.g. simple page to buy something and "show details" button which reveals a lot of information about it.)"
- These 4 AMP Myths Need to Die: Here’s Why
- Bottos Launches A Marketplace For Data To Train AI Models
- YouTube Ads Found On Extremist Content Channels, Reigniting Company’s Brand Safety Issues
- Google Confirms Rolling Out A Broad Core Search Algorithm Update Earlier This Week
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%