Matt Cutts answers the question: "How does Google treat hidden content which becomes visible when clicking a button? Does it look spammy if most of the text is in such a section? (e.g. simple page to buy something and "show details" button which reveals a lot of information about it.)"
- Trolls Propel Trump To Top Google Ratings For ‘Idiot’
- Reputation Management SEO: How to Own Your Branded Keywords in Google – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Puts Verification Process Work On Hold To Focus On Elections Integrity
- Google Releases AMP Stories v1.0 With New Features, Including An Ads Beta For DFP Users
- Google Image Search Updates Referrer URL To Help Publishers Track Image Search Traffic