Matt Cutts answers the question: "How does Google treat hidden content which becomes visible when clicking a button? Does it look spammy if most of the text is in such a section? (e.g. simple page to buy something and "show details" button which reveals a lot of information about it.)"
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising
- LinkedIn Taps Bing Search Data For Interest Targeting
- Bing Upgrades Text-To-Speech, Expands Intelligent Answers, Improves Visual Search
- Facebook Removes Age, Gender And ZIP Code Targeting For Housing, Employment, Credit Ads