Matt Cutts answers the question: "How does Google treat hidden content which becomes visible when clicking a button? Does it look spammy if most of the text is in such a section? (e.g. simple page to buy something and "show details" button which reveals a lot of information about it.)"
- How to Build High-Quality Links at Scale via Guest Blogging
- Google Admits To Using Very Limited Personalization In Search Results
- How E-Commerce Can Compete For Informational Queries By Optimizing For Intent
- Bing Shuts Down Public URL Submission Tool
- Studies and Tests Are Tricky to Do Right: Here’s Why