Matt Cutts answers the question: "How does Google treat hidden content which becomes visible when clicking a button? Does it look spammy if most of the text is in such a section? (e.g. simple page to buy something and "show details" button which reveals a lot of information about it.)"
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users
- Belgian Court To Fine Facebook Up To $125 Million If It Doesn’t Comply With Latest Privacy Ruling
- NY Federal Court Decision Threatens Embedding And Linking Across The Web
- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why